The Declaration of the Independence of Women.
Why women need independence.
This document asserts as a matter of Natural Law the ability of all women to assume their inherent feminine rights.
Grounds for such independence is reasonable, physically obvious and explicable.
Women are not men.
Women and men are human beings. Humans are earthborn, mortal and natural to this planet.
Women are biologically different from men. Women have the physical ability to conceive, bear, birth and nurture another human being. Men have the physical ability to initiate the conception of a human being in a woman.
Women Unanimously Declare Our Inherent Physical Differences
· Female genitalia is comprised of ovaries that produce ovum, the seed of a human being, and a womb to house and nurture the ovum.
· Female human beings experience three phases of womanhood: pre-menses, menses, post menses.
· Women experience a cyclical renewal of the bodily materials required during menses.
· Women experience noticeable physical, emotional and mental change during menses, pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
· Women’s physical attributes cause a physiological reality in female humans that is different from that of male humans. By definition: characteristic of or appropriate to an organism's healthy or normal functioning.
This document outlines a general philosophy of human behavior that justifies revolution when governments, religions and economies harm our natural rights. It uses the exact arguments that successfully won the USA it’s freedom from Great Britain.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for female human beings to dissolve the political, religious and economic bands which have connected them with male human beings, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of womankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold this truth to be self-evident, that men are created equal but different from women. With respect to our mutual humanity, we are endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness as defined by the constraints of our biological differences.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men and Women, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
A bill of particulars documenting mens’ "repeated injuries and usurpations" of womens’ rights and liberties.
Such has been the patient sufferance of womankind; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Agreements with Men. The history of the present mankind of this planet, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over women. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
All human experience has shown, that mankind is more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such governance by both male individuals and groups of men; and to provide new Guards and Guidance for their future security.
As human beings we have plundered our seas, ravaged our forests, mined our lands, and destroyed the lives of people, plants and animals in our search for comfort, security and status. We have had a detrimental effect on much of our environment: the life-giving network that supports our species.
· Women have had little or no recourse to supporting mankind in these endeavors, due to the constraints of their physical natures.
· Until the onset of medical science’s discovery that ovulation can be controlled, women were not in control of conception.
· The current laws of mankind do not take into consideration the permanent, irrevocable change in a woman’s life that conception precludes.
· The current state of aggression between warring human beings is escalating and could conceivably render human beings on this planet extinct.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.
· Women have no legalized grounds for respect and protection from men; both in their personal lives, and as they represent half of the planets human beings.
· Women do not celebrate or acknowledge their inherent femaleness; their difference from male human beings
· Almost without exception all written records of mankind’s perception of a Creator is male.
· All written edicts of a Creator’s laws have been written by men.
· Any man, or body of men whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of any individual woman or group of women.
Mankind has failed to incorporate the most wholesome and necessary laws for the public good specifically inherent to women. We denounce mankind for his failure to include women as equals in these ways.
For taking away our basic human rights as females, by abolishing our most valuable contribution to humanity and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments to represent male value oriented religious, political and economic systems.
For ignoring our inherent female nature, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever. We demand these rights be established for all women of the world:
· Legalization of ownership by women of their progeny.
· The right to determine personal motherhood.
· The right to protection from men.
· The right to vote.
· The right to own land.
· The right to equal pay for equal work.
· The right to pay for conceiving, bearing, birthing and nurturing another human being.
For exciting insurrections, and endeavoring to bring on the known rule of warfare, an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
For supporting large Armies of humans and machines to complete the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous age - totally unworthy behavior for any civilized nation.
For depriving us in many cases, due to such aforesaid conflagrations, of the benefit of the basic elements of nutrition, safety and hygiene necessary for human existence.
For imposing arbitrary religious, political and economic constraints on us without our Consent.
For subjecting us to jurisdictions foreign to our constitution as female human beings.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the Women of the World, united in our appeal to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name and by the Authority of the Women of the World, solemnly publish and declare, that we are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent human beings; that we are Absovled from all Allegiance to previously Agreed Upon Arrangements with Male Human Beings; and all their Political, Religious and Economic systems. As Free and Independent Female Human Beings, we have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Male Human Beings may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.